Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dreaming Friends


A friend of mine made my day when she sent me this....


Eric! I had a really weird dream about you last night... well, in my dream you send me a text message telling me to call you, which I did, and then you told me that I needed to come to Huntsville ASAP because Lance Armstrong was going to be there. so, I booked it to Huntsville and met you at the airport, where you were supposed to be taking pictures of Lance for the paper. Well, Lance's plane eventually landed and he stepped off the plane and I got REALLY excited, except that he had a HUGE nose and long blond dreadlocks and he was incredibly unattractive...so I was less excited. But there was a plate of sausage and bacon at your feet, and he DOVE for the food... and you were snapping pictures saying things like, "Wow! This is front page material!" and I was just generally weirded out. Then, when he was leaving the airport, you went over to him and asked if he would take a picture with me (you described me as your "senior administrative assistant", and he said yes, so I put my arm around him for the picture and all I could think about was how he smelled like incense and had really, really hard abs. And then I woke up.

No comments: