Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rear View Fortunes





It's a habit I've kept for years. Every Monday, well almost every Monday, for the past 20 years I have met friends for Chinese lunch at a local Chinese restaurant. I keep the fortunes on my rear view mirror until the mirror is full and and I can't see who's behind me anymore. Then, I take the fortunes off and start all over again. It's like resetting my karma or something. These were the last rear view mirror fortunes:

Your luck has been completely change today.

You will attend an unusual party and meet someone important.

Getting together with old friends brings new adventures.

You will bring sunshine into someone's life today.

You are contemplative and analytical by nature.

A romantic mystery will soon add interest to your life.

You will always get what you want through your charm and personality.

You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend.

You deserve to have a good time after a hard day's work.



So, my karma should be reset. Time for more hot and sour chicken and moo goo gai pan.

No comments: